Online Guitar Lessons
High-Level Skype Guitar Lessons
Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts, or FaceTime
Qualified music professor and professional musician
Languages : English – French – Italian
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Guitar Lessons
Whether you have a personal goal, I will help you to progress and becoming a better guitar player
Skype guitar lessons are now becoming a true reality!
I still remember when I started to play guitar back in 1999. Internet was at the very beginning, and the only way to learn properly and progress was to go to the best teacher in your area.
Sometimes you (like me) used to live in areas that were far from big cities, so I had to travel 6 hours by bus back and forth to just follow a guitar lesson and more than sometimes, the teacher wasn’t that good at his job.
I still remember the frustration, I still remember the crazy amount of work I had to put in, in order to progress as I didn’t have with me a PROPER guide, someone who would show me a real progression path to follow step-by-step in order to become good and achieve my goals.
Most parts of the teachers I studied with during my first years of guitar learning were definitely interested more in my money than in me.
It has been difficult, but I made it to obtain the results I wanted for me as a guitar player, and now I am happy with what I became, even if there’s always a lot to improve for anyone. It is an endless path, and this is the beauty of it.
During this process, I learned what actually WORKS and what DOES NOT work at all if you are learning any instrument.
There are obscure spots you can certainly avoid if you have the right consistency and the right vision at your side.
I perfectly know how this process can be long, sometimes very boring, and full of frustration… But let’s be honest: there’s something cooler than playing guitar and the music you LOVE in front of an audience?
It’s the best and most refreshing EMOTION and experience any human being can have, and it gives you a tremendous sense of love, accomplishment, and empowerment.
But in order to do this, you have to follow the right strategies and work INTELLIGENTLY more than HARDER.
Send me an email to email@example.com
How it works
Contact me HERE
We will check my availability together, and we will fix the first lesson.
I am located in Amsterdam/Berlin/Rome time, Central Europe.
We will shortly discuss your overall goals and where do you want to go exactly in your guitar learning path.
Once we established the lesson time and your goals, we are all set to go.
Click HERE to buy your single lesson or lesson package.
Now we are ready to go, you are ready to enjoy your lesson!
Guitar Styles Covered
Blues, Funk, Soul
Metal / Djent
What we can learn together:
- Guitar Rhythms
- Guitar Fretboard Mapping
- Fingerstyle Guitar (traditional methods and/or solo style)
- Music Theory and Harmony
- Focus on one style specifically
- Repertory and Songs Learning
- Live Stage Performance
- Studio Recording Theory and Practice
My name is Ignazio Di Salvo, I am a professional musician and graduated music teacher with more than 15 years of experience. I am passionate about teaching, I am fluent in three languages (I am also learning Spanish and Dutch) and I love to help my students to progress in their guitar journey.
During my teaching experience, I have had almost 3000 students during the last 15 years (I started pretty early).
I perfectly know how trying to play guitar without a guide can be difficult, and with the internet, you get easily overwhelmed by the TONS of free information you most all the time can’t codify in a proper study method.
My mission is to help you during this process, by giving you the skills to progress superfast while having a lot of fun in the meantime!!
My Formation as music professor
– Graduated in Business Management in Bocconi University, Milan
– Master in Jazz Guitar, Politecnic of Arts, Milan
– Master in Jazz Guitar, Conservatory of Alessandria
– Master in Music Didactics, Royal Conservatory of Brussels
– First Price Ziua Chitarelor International Competition. Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson’s Guitarist) and Andreas Oberg in the Jury panel.
– Audience Award Guitar Idol III, London
– Best Guitar Player, Berklee Umbria Jazz 2010
– Collaborates with JTC_Guitar among Guitarists Stars like Guthrie Govan, Kiko Loureiro and Andy James.
– Endorser for Ibanez, Victory Amps, GruvGear.
Read my full bio HERE
Why following lessons via Skype or Zoom with me will be more convenient for you in the long run:
Many people are skeptical about online lessons: they think it does not work, that it is “cold” and it “it is not the same as a one-to-one guitar lesson”
Here’s why Skype lessons actually WORK and will make you progress way faster:
- No travel costs, no time spent in commuting = more time to study and progress. You will be less stressed, and you will be able to focus way better on your guitar learning
- Fast connections allow nowadays to play in real-time even on Skype/Zoom/FaceTime. We will be able to play together at the same moment even if we are not physically in the same room. Where I am located we have optic fiber along with the entire city, so my connection is the fastest ever. All you need is a fast internet connection on your end, and it will work fantastic.
- You can actually choose the teacher you want. You don’t have to study with a teacher only because he/she is the closest to your place. You can choose the teacher you like, with no limits.
- A wide range of guitar styles will be covered. My Lessons are open to beginners to advanced students
- I will provide Diagrams, tabs, audio files in real-time during the lesson. No extra costs needed to buy more books.
- One-to-one lessons with an experienced musician and graduated music professor. Teaching is my passion, and I learned how to do it in the best possible way, attending a master’s in music didactics. I also have more than 15 years of experience as a music teacher and guitar coach.
- My lessons can be followed in English, French and Italian. Spanish is also possible as easy to understand for me.
Past Students Reviews
Technical Requirements to start online Skype lessons together:
- The Guitar you prefer
- Guitar amplifier or Guitar Software and a Digital Audio workstation with a sound card (not mandatory).
- A stable last generation PC/Mac
- Skype/Zoom/FaceTime/Google Hangouts installed and fully functioning
- Internal computer webcam, or in alternative an external webcam.
- Integrated PC/Mac microphone. If you want to get fancy, you can buy an external microphone together with your webcam and sound card. Normally, if you have an external webcam, its mic is enough. If you have the latest-generation PC/Mac, the internal microphone is super ok.
- A stable and fast internet connection. This is the most important point, as we don’t have to have interruptions during the lessons.
- The will of having lots of fun! 🙂
Find Your Best Lessons Option
Lessons are open to all levels
One single lesson, 60 min length
4 Lessons Pack
4 Full lessons, 60 min each in length, one-month validity
4 short Lessons Pack
4 Full lessons, 30 min each in length, one month validity